BLUETTI EB55 + PV120 Solar Generator Kit
- 700W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (1,400W Surge)
- 537Wh Capacity
- LiFePO4 Battery with 2,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- 11 Outputs For Multiple Devices
- 6 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/AC+Solar/Dual AC)
- 200W Max. Solar Input
- 400W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar + AC Adapter Simultaneously)
- Eco-friendly/Gas free/Quiet/Cost-effective
30 Days Price Protection Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
Free Local Shipping
2-year Hassle Free Warranty
Lifetime Customer Support
Meet all your needs during camping
An ideal solution for outdoor trip
Get Charged In Anyway You Prefer
Incomparable Outlet Versatility
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: What devices can be charged/powered by BLUETTI EB55?A:
EB55 can handle most of your devices under 700W.
Note: For some devices with motor/compressor, the initial start-up power may be 2-4 times the rating, which may trigger overload/overcurrent protection.
Q2: How long will EB55 power my device?A:
Working time (estimation) = 537Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device. (0.85=Conversion Rate) Please note that the actual working time may vary under different situations.
Q3: What kind of solar panel can charge this EB55?A:
The solar panel must meet:
1. Open Circuit Voltage (OCV) between 12V-28V;
2. Equipped with MC4 Connector. If your panel has an Anderson connector, please purchase Anderson to MC4 cable, separately.
1*BLUETTI SP200 (200W), fully recharge from 0-100% in 3.5-4 hours.
1*BLUETTI SP120 (120W), fully recharge from 0-100% in 6-6.5 hours.
Friendly Note: The actual charging time depends on the weather, solar condition, and the angle of the solar panels.
Q4: Can it charge and discharge simultaneously?A:
Yes, the EB55 supports pass-through charging; equipped with the premium LiFePO4 battery and the advanced Battery Management System, just feel free to use it the way that better suits your needs.But please note that this unit cannot be used as an UPS.
Q5: Can I expand its capacity by connecting with B230/B300 battery?A:
Q6: Does EB55 support App Control?A:
Q7: Is the EB55 power station waterproof?A:
No. Also, please do NOT store it in a humid environment for a long time.