BLUETTI EB70 + PV200 Solar Generator Kit
- Massive 716Wh capacity and 1000W rated wattage(1,400W Surge)
- The ultra-stable LiFePO4 battery chemistry,2500+ life cycles
- 2*230V AC outlets, 2*100W PD ports, 2*5V/3A USB-A ports, 2*regulated 12V/10A DC outputs, 1*12V/10A car port,1*15W wireless charging pad.
- With max input of 200W, this power station can be fully recharged in 3-4 hrs with solar panels (OCV 12-28V, 200W)
- It can also get fully recharged from an AC wall outlet in 3-4 hrs or a 12V car port in 7-8 hrs.
- 2-year warranty for EB70, 1-year for solar panel
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
Free Local Shipping
2-year Hassle Free Warranty
Lifetime Customer Support
Stay Powered, Wherever Life Takes You
Power All Loads For The Road
Designed For Life On-the-go
Easy Portability, Endless Possibility
A Must-have Camping Partner
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: What devices can be charged/powered by BLUETTI EB70?A:
At first, please check the rated power of your electronics. For EB70, the maximum rated output power is 1000W, which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 1000W, the inverter will shut off.
Q2:How long will EB70 power my device?A:
Working time (estimation) =716Wh × DoD × η ÷ (load power) DoD refers to the Depth of Discharge, η is the local inverter efficiency. DoD=90%, η=90%. Load power and charging time are measured in Watt and Hour.Friendly Note: Please note that the actual working time may vary under different situations.
Q3: Can it be charged by using 2 solar panels in series?A:
Yes, just make sure the total open-circuit voltage (VOC) of the solar panels is less than 28V, otherwise it may trigger the charging over-voltage protection.
Q4: Can it charge and discharge simultaneously?A:
B230 can be recharged by:
1. 500W AC adapter (Sold separately)
2. Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by more than one charge method simultaneously.
Q5: Does EB70 support App Control?A:
Q6: Can I expand its capacity by connecting with B230/B300 battery?A:
A useful guide to making the most of it all.