T400 AC ADAPTER (400W)
Shipping from UK,Free shipping and VAT include
B230/B300 (T400 AC Adapter )
Used to charge BLUETTI power station or external battery packs via AC wall socket.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state (or by country or province). other than as permitted by law, BLUETTI does not exclude, limit or suspend other rights you may have, including those that may arise from the nonconformity of a sales contract. for a full understanding of your rights you should consult the laws of your country, province or state.
Other distributors, suppliers, or resellers may provide their own warranties to you. If you don’t purchase from BLUETTI directly, please contact them for further information.
General Warranty period (month)
Warranty period for AC200 Indiegogo backers (month)
BLUETTI’s warranty does not apply to:
- Misused/abused/damaged by accident/damaged due to acts of nature. (For example lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricane and such)
- Unauthorized modification/repair/dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals;
- Non-quality related issues
- Items purchased from unauthorized resellers
- Used for special application other than normal consumer use
- Lost /stolen/free/refundedproduct
- Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, cold, liquids or other external causes.
- Not able to provide valid proof of purchase
How to claim warranty?
Feel free to contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a 30-day hassle-free money back guarantee. This only applies to product purchased directly from BLUETTI. For all other purchases, please contact the retailer/distributor you purchased from directly and follow their return policy.
Please note-30-Day money back guarantee not applicable on unpacked/used products. Please make sure the package is in good condition and will not affect the re-sale. In addition, the shipped orders cannot be refunded during transportation.
Valid Proof of Purchase
- Order number of purchases made through BLUETTI direct.
- Sales invoice or order confirmation email that clearly shows the description of the product, its price and sales channel.
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
*The defective item’s serial number (usually on the bottom of the product) and/or visible proof (eg. Short video) depicting the defect will be required.
How to Return/Replace/Repair an Item
- Contact email@example.com for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. BLUETTI will not accept returned items without prior authorization and RMA.
Write the RMA number on the shipping label outside the
*RMA numbers should be clearly displayed on the shipping label of returned package. Do not write the RMA number directly on the box. Packages without an RMA number on the return shipping label may not be accepted by our local warehouse.
- BLUETTI will repair/replace (at BLUETTI’sexpense) any faulty products during the warranty period. A replacement resumes the warranty period left of the original order.
- We will proceed with replacement in 14 business days after confirming that the defective item is received at our warehouse. The final resolution is subject to the availability of the replacement items.
Shipping costs should be paid by customer in the following situations:
- Returning products without any proven defect.
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found to be in proper functioning status by BLUETTI.
- Costs related toun authorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
We currently ship to the following countries (more countries to be available soon):
United Kingdom (U.K.)
EU Countries such as:
Poland (PL) and so on.
If your country/region is not mentioned above, please contact us for shipping details before purchase.
We need 1 to 3 working days to process the order, and usually 4-7 days later you will receive your products. The shipping may be delayed for some objective or uncontrolled reasons. We will notice our customer ahead for delays.
Most of our orders are shipped via Amazon distribution centers in the U.S., E.U., and Japan. And a few orders are shipped from third-party warehouses that are near your country.
Our shipping services also include air transport, sea freight, special line service, express line service, and global freight forwarding services.
During the busy holiday season, order processing times take longer than usual, and some delays are to be expected.
BLUETTI is not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs duties, delays or loss due to natural disasters, or air and ground transportation strikes or delays.