BLUETTI AC200MAX Expandable Power Station | 2,200W 2,048Wh
- 2,200W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (4,800W Surge).
- 2,048Wh Capacity.
- LiFePO4 Battery with 3,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- Expandable Up To 6,144Wh with 2× B230, or 8,192Wh with 2× B300
- 7 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead Battery/Dual AC/AC+Solar)
- 900W Max. Solar Input
- 1300W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar + AC Adapter)
- Smart Control & Monitor in BLUETTI App
- Learn More About 2KWh Power Station >>
30 Days Price Protection Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
Free Local Shipping
4-year Hassle Free Warranty
Lifetime Customer Support
All-round Upgraded Expandable Power Station
Coffee Maker(2000W)68-70 Cups
Electric Grill(1650W)1 Hrs
Refrigerator 150W(1200W)15-28 Hrs
Air Conditioner(8000 Btu)3-7 Hrs
Capacity or Flexibility?
LESS TO SPEND, MORE TO LOVE
Charge the Way You Prefer
Stay Connected in Real-time
Incomparable Outlet Versatility
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: How many B230 or B300 battery modules can connect with the AC200MAX?A:
2 B230/B300. (Battery expansion cables are sold separately.) .
Q2: How can I charge AC200MAX?A:
- 1. 400W Adapter: 4.6~5.1hrs
- 2. Dual Adapters(800W in total): 3~3.5hrs
- 3.Solar Panel(900W): 2.8~3.3hrs; Open circuit voltage:10-145V
- 4. Adapter+Solar Panel(1300W): 2~2.5hrs
- 5. 12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
- 6. 12V/24V Lead-acid Battery
- 7. Generator
Q3: Can the B230 battery module be used alone?A:
Yes, it also provides standalone power source with a 100W USB-C, a USB-A and a 12V DC output port.
Note: The total power of your devices should NOT exceed 700W.
Q3: How can I charge B230?A:
1. 400W AC Adapter(Sold separately)
2. Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels(BLUETTI D050S DC charging enhancer is sold separately.)
Q4: Can AC200MAX be remotely controlled via APP?A:
Yes. You can use BLUETTI App to monitor and control the AC200MAX.
Q5: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?A:
Q7: Does AC200MAX have UPS function？A:
Q8: How long will AC200MAX power my device?A:
Working time (estimation) = 2048Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device. (0.85=Conversion Rate) Kindly note the actual working time may vary under different circumstances.
Q9: Can I use third party solar panel and what conditions need to be met?A:
Y Yes, as long as the specs of solar panels you're using fall in below range:
1. Total open circuit voltage(OCV): 10-145V
Total open circuit voltage(OCV): 10-145V
With MC4 connectors
Q10: Does AC200MAX support App Control?A:
Yes. Once connected via Bluetooth, the BLUETTI App will enable you to control the AC200MAX remotely, like switching the working mode and upgrading the firmware.
Q11: What is the difference between the AC200MAX and AC200P?A:
The main differences are:
1. Output power and capacity: 2,000W AC power and 2,048Wh capacity for AC200MAX, while 2,000W and 2,000Wh for AC200P.
2. Max. Input: 1,400W for AC200MAX, while 1,200W for AC200P.
3. App Control: AC200MAX supports BLUETTI App control.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.