BLUETTI AC500 + B300S Home Battery Backup
- 5,000W Rated Power (10,000W Surge)
- 3,072Wh~18,432Wh Expandable Capacity
- LiFePO4 Battery With 3,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- Smart APP Control (WiFi & Bluetooth Connection).
- 6 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead battery/Dual charging(Dual AC/AC+Solar)).
- 16 Versatile Outlets for 99% Devices.
- Tie to Home Grid for 24/7 UPS
- 4-Year Warranty for AC500 & B300S, 1-year for accessories.
- Learn More About AC500+B300S>>
- Looking for AC300+B300 instead? Click here.
30 Days Price Protection Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
Free Local Shipping
4-year Hassle Free Warranty
Lifetime Customer Support
Everything You Want, All in One
Power Option for Personalization
Endless Solar Energy for Free
Unparalleled Recharging Experience
Safe, Smart, And Seamless UPS Backup
Monitor & Control In The Palm of Your Hand
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: What is the output power of AC500?A:
1. 4,500W max. with 1*B300S
2. 5,000W max. with 2*B300S or more
3. 3,000W max. with 1*B300
4. 5,000W max. with 2*B300 or more.
Q2: How many B300 packs can be connected to AC500？A: 4*B300
Q3: How many B300S packs can be connected to AC500？A: 6*B300S
Q4: Can B300S and B300 be mixed?A: Yes. 4 packs in total.
Q5: Can I use AC500 alone?A: No, it's 100% modular and needs to team with B300S/B300 to get its job done.
Q6: What is the max charging power of AC500?A:
1. 3,000W max. with 1*B300
2. 5,000W max. with 2*B300 or more
3. 4,500W max. with 1*B300S (PV+AC)
4. 8,000W max. with 2*B300S or more (PV+AC)
Q7: Can I use other brands' batteries?A: No, AC500 is compatible with B300S or B300 ONLY.
Q8: What is the power consumption of AC500 when it's off/on?A:
1. 11W when AC500 is on, DC and AC are off;
2. 30W when AC and DC are on.
Q9: Do I need an extra cable to connect B300 and AC500?A: Yes, P150D to P090D is required, you may order it separately in BLUETTI Store.
Q10: What is the difference between B300S and B300?A:
1) Current capacity: 130A for B300S while 75A for B300.
2) ONLY B300S features the automatic heating function.
3) Solar input: 500W for B300S while 200W for B300.
Q11: How does the heating function work?A: When the temperature is below 0℃, the battery will be automatically heated once AC or PV charging is activated (input power＞400W).
Q12: How to connect AC500 to the main panel ?A:
Low Voltage Area: Match the transfer switch and smart home panel to the main panel.
High Voltage Area: Match the transfer switch to the main power box.
Q13: What is the switching time of the UPS?A: 20ms.
Q14: Can I use third party solar panels to charge AC500?A: Yes, the solar panels must meet the following conditions:
1) Total voltage:12-150V
2) Total power: 3000W max.
3) With MC4 connectors
Q15: Can I use rooftop solar panel to charge AC500?A: Yes, but please note that your solar roof must meet:
1. No micro-inverter
2. Open circuit voltage 12-150V
3. With MC4 connectors
Note: When OCV exceeds 150V, you may use BLUETTI D300S* to step down the voltage to achieve solar charging.
Q16: Does AC500 support charging and discharging at the same time?A: Yes.
Q17: How long will AC500 run my device?A: Running time = battery capacity x DoD x η ÷ device rated power DoD: Depth of Discharge, η: local inverter efficiency. For AC500, both DoD and η are 90%.
If you run a 1,000W microwave oven with a AC500 + B300S combo, the running time will be 3,072Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 1,000W ≈ 2.5 hours
1) This formula doesn't apply to inductive loads with compressors, such as refrigerators, air conditioners, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Q18 : Is AC500 waterproof?A: No, please keep it in a dry place.
Q19: Can I use the fusion box in high voltage areas?A: No.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.